Angled | EHU | Housing - Add on
Angled External 240v EHU section
Housing bought as an add on to the singular EHU connection
(Male Connector shown in the photo and screw cap is not included)
Compliance + fitting
- To prevent the connector being opened unintentionally when used in electrical circuits containing hazardous life parts, the thread between the housing and the connector head must be secured using a suitable cyanoacrylate adhesive.
- Connectors used in electrical circuits containing hazardous life parts must only be assembled and used by or under the supervision of persons with the requisite electrotechnical training, taking the applicable regulations and standards into account.
- The end user must take suitable safety measures to ensure that the connector cannot be disconnected accidentally.
- Connectors with degree of protection IP 67 and IP 68 are not suitable for use under water.
- To lock the cable connector to the connector, the threaded ring is tightened until it is ‘finger-tight’ (approx. 50 cNm).